Design NinjasUX, UI, Visual Designerst1 Positions
As a Unity 3D developer you would need to help implement the user interfaces for several brand new exciting projects. Working closely with our extended team, the developer will be responsible for the overall implementation and direction of the new products. You should have good verbal and written communication skills, an eye for organization and timelines, and an innate analytical sense.
- 1. Finishing up the given task by given deadline.
- 2. Understanding the requirement on a given project.
- 3. Module development.
- 4. Escalating issues and communicating clearly to the people above if required.
- 5. Updating and sticking up to the Project Management System.
- 6. Meeting the Organizational disciplines.
Skills - technical & non technical
- 1. Application Developers should have sound skills in Unity development.
- 2. Having sound skills in C# or Java Script or C++ is important.
- 3. Having 3D modeling skills is an added advantage.